Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRIVACY IN THIS VERY SPECIAL PART OF THE WORLD
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Coombabah Lake Nature Reserve and the calm waters of the estuaries running off Coombabah Creek, this is your own little haven, a retreat from the rest of the world.
This tastefully renovated and immaculately presented property is sure to impress the most discerning buyer. The open living, dining and kitchen is elegant and carefree, to ensure relaxation and enjoyment, which flows onto the outdoor entertainment area and the peaceful and tranquil surrounds, affording you perfect seclusion.
Features include -
• Lowset 4 bedroom (one currently being used as an office), 2 bathroom home
* Large corner block with water on 2 sides, you can enjoy fishing, kayaking or crabbing anytime
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen, flowing out to the outdoor living and entertainment area
• Large double lock-up garage with extra storage
• Room to park a large boat or extra motor vehicles (up to seven cars)
• Private Master bedroom, with ensuite, offering views over the water and bushland surrounds
• Split-system air-conditioning and solar panels to save on electricity
Conveniently located with great access to public transport, boat ramps with deep water access, bike and walking paths and major arterial roads. Schools, Shopping Centres and Restaurants all a short drive away.
Do not delay, book your private inspection today.
528m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.