Owners Committed Elsewhere!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Stop looking! This one ticks all the boxes and we are under instructions -this property must be sold! You will not find better value!
Beautifully renovated and a location second to none, the beach is across the road with restaurants, shops, cafes and the light-rail a gentle stroll away. Perfectly positioned between Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise - This apartment must be seen to be believed! Be ready to be amazed.
On offer is a cozy 52 square meter, 1 bedroom, 1 spa bath apartment with one car space and large balcony. With ample natural light from its Eastern aspect and floor to ceiling windows, this humble abode is screaming for a new owner. The open plan kitchen / dining embraces the outdoor living and lifestyle ... because after all, that is what the Gold Coast is all about - family, friends, entertaining and lifestyle.
The owners have bought elsewhere and we need to sell!
- 52 square meter fully furnished apartment
- 1 bedroom, 1 spa -bathroom & laundry
- 1 car space and large balcony
- Eastern aspect - Ocean views & glimpses
- 4 Star Surf Parade Resort, full resort facilities
- Gold Coast Council Rates - $839 approximately per half year
- Water and Sewerage Rates - $329 approximately per quarter
- Body Corporate Levies - $1,375 approximately per quarter
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Fully Furnished
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.