Spacious High Floor with Stunning Views!
Situated on the 17th floor of 'Brighton on Broadwater Portia' facing North-East, this low maintenance apartment of over 110m2 features an expansive master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite, a large study area, a car space + huge storage cage on title - a rarity these days! The cleverly designed floor plan effortlessly separates both comfortable sized bedrooms with an expansive open plan living/dining area which flows out on to the balcony, perfect for entertaining. Inspect today - this apartment will not last long!
* Body Corporate: $82 per week (approx)
* Water Rates: $1400 per annum (approx)
* Council Rates: $1400 per annum (approx)
* 2 bed, 2 bath + huge study area on the 17th floor
* Car space & huge storage cage on title
* Master with walk in wardrobe & en-suite (separate bath)
* Split system air conditioning & built in robes
* Residential only and pet friendly building
* Extensive resort style facilities
* Pet friendly (Up to 10 kgs)
* On-site manager and security
Brighton on Broadwater 'Portia' is located in an unbeatable position and exceptionally managed- only 7 years old, strictly residential only and pet friendly (up to 10 kgs). The extensive facilities are inclusive of a large heated pool, spa, sauna, games room along with on site management and security. Within the 'Brighton on Broadwater' precinct there is a Woolworths shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, speciality stores and a light rail station less than 200m from the from door! Situated in a highly desirable pocket of Southport, its just a short stroll to James Overell Park, the Broadwater Parklands, Australia Fair shopping and much more!
Barbara JonesBen is very good at his job